AK Finserv LLP (“we”, “our” “company”) owns and operates BizHRS, an online HR, Payroll and Compliance portal and provides Payroll and Compliance Managed Services (collectively referred to as “Services”).
When you visit our website [www.bizhrs.com and all it’s variations, sub sites and micro sites] (“Site”) and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously.
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency
2. Limitations on Purposes of Collection, Processing and Storage
3. Data Minimization
4. Accuracy of Data
5. Data Storage Limits
6. Integrity and Confidentiality
2. Information we collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data – We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials – We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Employee data – On behalf of our customers, we process the personal data of their employees such as Name, email, phone number, address, bank account details, salary information, date of birth, photo, signature and identification proof such as PAN, Driving License, Passport number, Aadhaar Card number, Registration numbers allotted under various Labour Laws
Payment Data – We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
All payment data is stored by our payment gateway processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data – We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called “Social Logins” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
3. Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites/application.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites/Application.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
4. Information collected through our apps
We may collect information regarding your geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- a) Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- b) Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- c) Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- d) Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application.
5. Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings and links.
6. Use of your information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below.
We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- a) To facilitate account creation and logon process: If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account such as your Google or Facebook account, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “Social Logins” for further information.
- b) To provide services contracted with you: BizHRS will use the information you share to provide services contracted with you such as staffing services, payroll management, compliance and regulatory services, HR management, tax planning and advisory services,
- c) To send you marketing and promotional communications: for Business Purposes and/or with your Consent.
We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the section on “Your Privacy Rights” below).
- d) To send administrative information to you: for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual.
We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- e) Fulfill and manage your orders: We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- f) To post testimonials: We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- h) Administer prize draws and competitions: for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent, we may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- i) Request Feedback: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- j) To protect our Sites: for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons, we may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- k) To enable user-to-user communications: We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- l) To enforce our terms, conditions and policies: for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual
- m) To respond to legal requests: If we receive a legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- n) For other Business Purposes: We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
7. Sharing of information
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- a) Compliance with Laws – We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- b) Vital Interests and Legal Rights – We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- c) Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers – We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
Examples include: compliance and legal consultants, payment gateway/processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time.
This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- d) Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- e) Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- g) Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- h) With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- i) Other Users: When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Sites) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site or App, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our App in perpetuity.
Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Sites, and view your profile.
- j) Report and Metrics tracking: We may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated, anonymized, and statistical data.
These reports do not contain information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports also do not contain identifiable company information.
8. Usage of cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small data files sent from a server to your web browser. They are stored in your browser’s cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser. There are three primary types of cookies – Session cookies, Persistent cookies and Third-party cookies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
- a) Security and Authentication
b) Account and User preference storage
c) Performance and analytics
d) Marketing Servcies – remarketing, re targeting, source of visit, audience targeting, cross device recognition
Certain Cookie Technologies are employed to make the Site/Servcies function for its intended purpose, and are provided based on contractual necessity to deliver the services you have requested.
By choosing to use our Services after having been notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and, in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
The cookies collected by BizHRS fall under the following two categories-
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
Statistic Cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously
Below is a list of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for.
|Sl. No.||Name of Cookie||Owner||1st/3rd Party||Expiry period|
|1||CC||https://hrms.bizhrs.com/||1st Party||Session (During Browsing )||Preserves the Client Code session state across https://hrms.bizhrs.com/|
|2||Client Code||https://hrms.bizhrs.com/||1st Party||Session (During Browsing )||Preserves the Client Connection session state across https://hrms.bizhrs.com/|
Note: Only “ASP.NET SessionId” is a type of Strictly Necessary cookie collected.
Each of these third parties are governed by their own privacy policies. Please go through their privacy policies to get information on their Privacy Practices.
9. Handling your social logins
If you choose to register or log in to our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details. Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider.
The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third party social media provider.
10. Stance on third-party websites
We are responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who are only affiliated with us
BizHRS may share your personal data with third parties like cloud hosting service providers, email service providers, location service providers, CRM applications, consultants, law professionals etc in order to perform services on our behalf or carry out any further processing in support of our relationship with you.
However, BizHRS does not sell or share your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We endeavour to subject the affiliate third-parties to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy and will only have access to the data they need to perform their functions and are not permitted to use personal data for any purposes other than stated.
The Sites may contain advertisements/opt in services from third parties and which may link to other websites, online services or mobile applications.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Sites.
You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
11. Length of keeping your information
No purpose in this policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 1 year past the termination of your account
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
12. Information safety
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
Examples of security measures include physical access controls, HTTPS, restricted access to data, monitoring for threats and vulnerabilities etc.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
13. Information from minors
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com
14. Your privacy rights
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
These may include the right
- a) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information,
b) to request rectification or erasure;
c) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and
d) if applicable, to data portability.
e) In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below.
You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Sites or
b) Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences or
c) Contacting us using the contact information provided below
15. LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your personal data in compliance with GDPR by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing such information for a specific reason;
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have;
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by us, such as (“Legitimate Interest”):
- To provide services to you;
- To ensure that our customer accounts are well-managed;
- To evaluate, develop or improve our products and services; or
- To keep our customers informed about relevant services, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so;
- To market our products or services, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so;
COMMON RIGHTS PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER GDPR and PDPA
|Rights under GDPR||How we facilitate your Rights?|
|Right to be Informed||We aid this right to you through our Privacy Notice|
Our Privacy Notice communicates how we handle your Personal Data collected through our website. For any further information, feel free to contact us.
|Right of Access||Under GDPR, you can contact us to get access to your Personal Data along with information regarding its purpose, disclosure, categories of Personal Data, storage period, source of collection of Personal Data, confirmation whether they are being processed or not.|
Under PDPA, in case where we are a Controller, and you access our website from Singapore, you may request a copy of ways in which your Personal Data has been used or may have been used or disclosed by us within a year from the date of your raising of the request.
|Right to Rectification||As a registered user, you can rectify your provided details anytime by accessing your account and editing the details.|
As a visitor, you can call support contact number available on our website to get the information corrected.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER GDPR
In case you are accessing the website from within the European Economic Area, we are committed to providing you with the following additional rights where you can exercise:
|Right to Erasure||You can contact us to get your Personal Data deleted or erased.|
|Right to Restriction of Processing||You can contact us and request restriction of further processing in case:|
You contest the accuracy of Personal Data provided to us and you like to restrict its processing for a period enabling us to verify the
You think the processing of Personal Data is unlawful and request restriction instead of deletion.
|Right to Data Portability||You can contact us to get your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable format and if you want, can have it transmitted to another organisation.|
|Right to Object||We send you emails containing our marketing material when you opt in for it at the time of registration. |
You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing material from us anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the marketing
email that you receive from us.
|Right not to be subject to Automated individual decision-making, including profiling||We do not process your Personal Data for automated decision-making including profiling.|
|Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority||You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the particular Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or|
place of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will verify your identity when you exercise these rights. For exercising your rights and getting information about any limitations which apply on them, you can reach out to us at the contact details given below.
16. ACCESS & CORRECTION
When Personal Data is directly collected from you, you can update or correct your Personal Data by updating your profile details using your registered account. This is applicable only for registered users.
For other visitors to the website who have provided their Personal Data through online forms like ‘Contact Us’, they can call support contact number available on our website to get Personal Data corrected.
17. Account information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
a) Logging into your account settings and updating your account
b) Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
18. Updates to this policy
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
19. Contacting us about this policy
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may reach us via post at the address below.
If you are sending us a letter, please provide your name, company(customer) name, contact number, postal address, email address, and detailed information about your question, inquiry or complaint.
AK Finserv LLP
Attn: Info Sec Officer,